Melbourne’s Favourite Phillip Island Penguin Parade Day Trip
Don’t depart Victoria’s capital city without seeing one of their biggest attractions! See the amazing Penguin Parade and Australian native wildlife with Alfy Tours.
Our ultimate Phillip Island Day Tour will ensure that you have memorable first-hand experience with native Australian wildlife. In that respect our tour offers unbeatable value.
In addition to getting to see the Little Penguins and their famous Penguin Parade, but you will also be able to get close to kangaroos, koalas , wombats, kookaburras and other native Australian animals. For those “brave enough”, there will also be a chance to hand feed kangaroos and wallabies.
- Maru Koala & Animal park entry – see kangaroos, koalas, wombats, kookaburras and other Australian native animals
- Rhyll Trout & Bush Tucker Farm visit where you will have the guided Bush tucker tour
- Free freshly cooked yummy lunch with a few options to choose from
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm – see the sheep shearing, whip cracking & working dog sessions
- Woolamai beach visit – walk on the beautiful gold surf beach
- Refresh and recharge yourself with complimentary coffee , tea and biscuits at the esplanade /& beach of the Cowes town
- Visit Nobbies and Point Grant , the home of the Australia’s fur seals
- Seal rock viewing
- Entry to the famous Penguin Parade
- Free pick-ups and drop offs in Melbourne
- All park entree fees
- Delicious, freshly cooked lunch at the Rhyll Trout and Bush Tucker farm
- Coffee, tea and biscuits
- Informative and friendly tour guide
- Australian wildlife viewing
- Inner city pick up and drop off
- Appropriate clothing suitable for current travel weather season ( hat, warm /cool clothing, rain jacket)
Please note that taking photographs at the Penguin Parade is not permitted.
Our first stop will be at the Maru Koala and Animal Park where you will be able to get really close to some of the Australian native wildlife; koalas, kangaroos, wombats, kookaburras, emus, dingos and more.
Leaving Maru Park, we head to Phillip Island that is renowned for its unique wildlife, sandy beaches and natural beauty.
The next stop is the Rhyll Trout and Bush Tucker farm, where you will have guided bush tucker tour and complimentary freshly cooked lunch. The trout is absolutely delicious here!
Following lunch we head to Churchill Island to see the gardens of the historic Amess House and to learn about its history and significance. In the farm yard you will be able to see sheep shearing, stock whip cracking and working dogs in action.
Our next stop is Woolamai Beach where you will be able to check out the huge surf and take a beach walk.
We will leave Woolamai beach and head to the town of Cowes, to refresh with complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits at the esplanade and enjoy the beautiful view.
The next stop is The Nobbies and Point Grant where we will see Seal Rocks, the home of Australia’s fur seals, and Westernport Bay and Bass Straight. Also an important nursery and breeding ground for thousands of Australian Fur Seals.
The Nobbies – we will visit the award winning Nobbies Information Centre
Our final and main stop of the tour is the amazing little Penguin Parade. Moments after the sunset, when darkness provides them with safety cover from predators on the beach, the world’s smallest penguins start emerging from the water in groups and head towards their little burrows in the dunes.
After the little penguin Parade we make our way back to Melbourne where you will be dropped off at your accommodation.
Tour Departure Time:
10 am – 10.30 am (April – October)
10.30 am – 11 am (November – March)
Tour Return Time (approx):
9 pm – Midnight (seasonal)
Adult $139 | Child $95
If you want to experience the Phillip Island and little Penguins Parade ultimate day trip, you can book online or call us on (03) 9077 3637 ( 7 am – 11 pm, Monday – Sunday) We also offer a fantastic Great Ocean Road option. Our tours start from inner Melbourne, and we offer pick-up from several different locations.
Book an Alfy Tour