Melbourne Suburbs Highlights 4-Hour Tour
Alfy Tours half day, 4 hour tour, highlights some of the inner Melbourne’s famous places located outside the City. You will enjoy seeing and visiting places that are located out of the central area and which represent Melbourne lifestyle, history and culture.
In that respect, our tour differs from the standard City tours.
The morning tour concludes at midday approximately, allowing you to leisurely spend the afternoon or perhaps catch a plane to your next destination.
The tour leaves the Federation Square and heads towards the Albert Park Lake, along the tree lined St Kilda Rd passing the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance.
After driving along the Formula 1 track around Albert Park, the tour heads towards trendy St Kilda and bayside suburbs of Elwood and Brighton. Having a photo opportunity at colourful and iconic Brighton Bathing Boxes and enjoying complimentary coffee and tea will definitely make the highlight of the tour.
Leaving Brighton Beach we head towards South Yarra and its famous shopping strip – Chapel St, followed by the visit to the gardens of the Como House, one of the most known Melbourne Mansions.
The tour will then take you for a drive along the Yarra River, with the magnificent views of the CBD and passing mighty MCG and Melbourne Park, the home of Australian Open Tennis Championship, before getting back to the Federation Square.
- Brighton Beach Bathing Boxes
- Como House Garden – Melbourne famous mansion
- Royal Botanic Gardens and Shrine of Remembrance
- Albert Park Formula Grand Prix circuit
- See trendy St Kilda area
- Chapel St in South Yarra
- Yarra River Drive
- MCG – Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Park Tennis Centre
- Refresh and recharge yourself with complimentary coffee , tea and biscuits at one of the stops
What is included on this day trip from Melbourne:
- Informative and friendly tour guide
- Inner city pick up and drop off
- Modern, clean and air conditioned vehicle
What to bring:
- Appropriate clothing suitable for current travel weather season ( hat, warm /cool clothing, rain jacket)
Trip Departure Time:
Trip Return Time (approx):
12 pm (midday) approx.
Tour Departure and Return Point: St Paul’s Cathedral (Corner of Flinders St and Swanston St; Opposite the Flinders St Station)
Adult $69 | Child $45
Book an Alfy Tour