Australian Animal Park – Half Day Tour
Get up and close with kangaroos, koalas, wombats and other native Australian animals at Maru Koala and Animal Park.
On the way to the park, stop at Brighton Beach and enjoy a complimentary coffee and tea at the famous Brighton Bathing Boxes.
Our half day Australian Animal Park tour will take you to the Maru Koala and Animal Park, where you will be able to see the Australian native animals. There are koalas, kangaroos, Tasmanian devils, kookaburras, wombats and other animals that should not be missed when visiting Australia.
En route to the Maru Park, located south east of Melbourne, the tour will go through Albert Park, the home of Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix and always exciting St Kilda, before stopping at the Brighton Beach to see the iconic, colourful Brighton Bathing Boxes. After coffee and tea, the tour will continue towards the major tour attraction – the animal park.
- Maru Koala & Animal park entry – see kangaroos, koalas, Tasmanian Devils, wombats, kookaburras and other Australian native animals
- Albert Park Formula Grand Prix circuit
- See trendy St Kilda area
- Refresh and recharge yourself with complimentary coffee , tea and biscuits at the Brighton Beach
- Brighton Bathing Boxes photo opportunity
What is Included:
- All park entree fees
- Informative and friendly tour guide
- Australian wildlife viewing
- Inner city pick up and drop off
What to bring:
- Appropriate clothing suitable for current travel weather season ( hat, warm /cool clothing, rain jacket)
Tour Departure Time:
Tour Return Time (approx):
1.30 pm – 2 pm
Tour Departure and Return Point: St Paul’s Cathedral (Corner of Flinders St and Swanston St; Opposite the Flinders St Station)
Adult $79| Child $55
If you want to experience the Australian Animal Park half day tour, you can book online or call us on (03) 9077 3637 (7 am – 11 pm, Monday – Sunday). We also offer a fantastic Great Ocean Road option.
Book an Alfy Tour